Obtaining GDPR Compliance with Microsoft 365
£275 + VAT
Obtaining GDPR Compliance With Microsoft 365 is a full-day technical workshop. The course involves a summary of the key privacy issues covered by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will become law on May 25th 2018.
This course, for management and technical staff, provides a first “hands-on” look at using Microsoft tools to achieve GDPR compliance.
To reinforce learning our instructors will lead practical demonstrations and allow ample time for you to complete hands-on labs, walking you through data privacy scenarios, working with components of Microsoft 365 and Office 365 E3 and E5, such as Azure Information Protection and Cloud App Security.
You will also create and publish labels, classify and encrypt documents within Office 2016 and review potential data breach scenarios, for example sharing confidential files with Cloud App Security.
- What is GDPR?
- How GDPR defines how businesses should hold data, including data security, and transparency
- How Microsoft technologies can help comply with GDPR
- Review and comparison of Microsoft 365 plans including Windows 10, Office 365 and EMS
- Securing devices and users, protecting data and users from data attack
- Labelling, tagging, and data classification
- Implementing data classification, encryption with Azure Information Protection
- Data breach requirements
- Building a robust Auditing your system for data breaches using Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Post breach actions, including data preservation, hold and export
Course attendees will receive a Pocket GDPR Guide